Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
Tax Return Time what to get help me out. >

Tax Return Time what to get help me out.

Tax Return Time what to get help me out.

Old 01-30-2005, 09:25 PM
Tech Adept

Default Tax Return Time what to get help me out.

Well let me start off saying I am pretty new to NITRO, I have been into RC for a long time and just got my first nitro car. Its the ONroad traxxas 4tec, I must say I love the car and its really a blast, however its very limited to where you can drive it. Here is my Delima, in the future I am looking to compete but prob in off/road. I have been looking at the New Traxxas REVO a lot and I love that truck. I am very new to competing with RC and was wondering if there are any classes that the REVO fall into for racing or is it just for bashing? any help anyone could give would be great thanks a lot.

Old 03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Im sure theres a class for you to run your truck in .. there should be a truck class at your track . and also you might me able to run it in the monster truck class , If thats how your track runs there program ... just get in touch with the track your going to run at ...