Xxx-s Slow Compared To Tc3 >

Xxx-s Slow Compared To Tc3

Xxx-s Slow Compared To Tc3

Old 02-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Re: NO NO NO

Originally posted by losi211
I understand about the whole line of dirving fact, but if you and someone else are just about equal on driving and go through the whole infield about even, then comes the straight and he blows right by you id say the car is slower. Everybody keeps saying driving lines this diving lines that. I WANT SPEED!!!
What mods do you have on your car? I just purchased my XXX-S and I love it. It's still stock but I manage to keep up with some of the modded cars out there fine.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Tech Addict

first place to check would be gearing. make sure its right for your track. first time i went to a track it took me a while to figure it out. went from 28t to a 21t pinion lol
Old 02-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Tech Addict

What ESC, motor, battery are you running?
I would really try to find any binding in the drivetrain. Take your whole car apart and look at the bearings and clean the diffs. A thing that every person tells each other and me at my local track is this "In order to be fast you have to be slow". meaning that you cant be fast unless you drive clean and smooth. Dont go around every turn smashing the throttle and go wide around the turns. Get a good setup and just drive. Go to the Losi site for a good setup. Or you can e-mail one of the Losi guys and they would gladly be able to help. They answere your e-mails fast especially Hodge.

Hope you get your car running great. The XXX-S is a great car and have never had a problem with it.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

solved problem bought a hpi.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally posted by losi211
solved problem bought a hpi.
Nice. I ditched my XXX-S for a TC3 myself.
Old 03-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

man you guys are PATHETIC!!! I ahve the fastest losi in my club and the only reason a diferent brand keeps beating mine is becseui i am still learning how to set up a sedan. Lots more involved than a truck. but my dad won his last point series with it and i got a 3rd in my last one with it only becsue i mised the last race. i was leading.