Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rc10t4.1 question

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 08:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Rc10t4.1 question

How well do the parts on a 10t4 and a 10t4.1 interchange? I am looking at getting a roller and do not want something that will be outdated and I would like to be able to upgrade as necessary. I made a trip to California and got to see some racing.....really got me excited.....
Old 04-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Most of them do.

You really shouldn't need to upgrade much though. I race a T4.1 as it came out of the box except for the "C" rear hubs and some springs it has never been outside the top3. In fact, I have a friend at the track who has gotten more competitive with his T4non-.1 as I've talked him into removing many hop-ups, especially RPM ones, from his truck and moving it back closer to stock.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MarkA
Most of them do.

You really shouldn't need to upgrade much though. I race a T4.1 as it came out of the box except for the "C" rear hubs and some springs it has never been outside the top3. In fact, I have a friend at the track who has gotten more competitive with his T4non-.1 as I've talked him into removing many hop-ups, especially RPM ones, from his truck and moving it back closer to stock.
+1 for the still very competitive and still very reace worthy b4/t4 series i still race my regular b4 factory team and im still smoking a lot of guys that have all the upgrades and all the newest stuff, its all about driving you dont need all the flashy aluminum to go faster and unless you are a serius racer like racing mod in competitions all the time your not going to really notice a difference in the shocks while driving. but yah most parts for the b4/t4 are able to be swapped from to the b4.1/t4.1, except the rear shock towers are a little different to be able to fit lipos a little better but still fits exactly the same