Wiki Posts
Search

New guy...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New guy...

Good evening!
Just wanted to make a post to tell a little bit about myself (this way in the future, when I ask stupid questions you will at least know its not just pure ignorance!)

Just got back into the RC thing, been out of it for awhile and I am pumped!! My kids are just getting to an age where I think that they will really enjoy it. I recently purchased an OFNA MBX Comp, and a XXX NT (used) to get us started, just to bash around the yard.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)
Default Welcome Back

Originally Posted by kwest20
Good evening!
Just wanted to make a post to tell a little bit about myself (this way in the future, when I ask stupid questions you will at least know its not just pure ignorance!)

Just got back into the RC thing, been out of it for awhile and I am pumped!! My kids are just getting to an age where I think that they will really enjoy it. I recently purchased an OFNA MBX Comp, and a XXX NT (used) to get us started, just to bash around the yard.
Welcome back to RC, I myself got out for several years and got back into it about 3 years ago and now back to racing almost every kind of RC over the past 2 years.

I had a few MBX Comps for myself and my two boys to bash around and an RC10GT (Very similar to the XXX NT). Let me know if you have any questions, would be glad to help in any way possible!

I race almost every week now at a pretty comp. level and really enjoy being back into it and sharing with my two boys!
Old 11-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Tech Rookie

I appreciate your response! Thats awesome that youre getting out with the boys and doing this! Im really hoping mine enjoy it as much as I do, give us a good chance to spend some quality time together.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

DUDE Welcome back