Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Werks 063 Pipe Questions?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Werks 063 Pipe Questions?????

I just got a new 'in the box' Werks B7 and it came with a Werks 063 Pipe and conical head. I have been trying to find a comparison of this pipe to other pipes such as Werks 2013 and the JP 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. I just want to know where it stacks up against these pipes, and in particular, on a Werks B7. Is this a low end or high end pipe? Should I run my jp 4 instead, or dust off the dented jp 1? It just seems like there is not a lot of talk about the Werks 063 Pipe. Is anyone using it? If not, Why?

Thanks,

Last edited by Speed Bump; 11-25-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Also, Can I use 20% fuel for break-in? I started break-in tonight. (only 3 tanks) The idle seems a little rough. Would this smouth out if I went up to 30%?

Last edited by Speed Bump; 11-25-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Speed Bump
I just got a new 'in the box' Werks B7 and it came with a Werks 063 Pipe and conical head. I have been trying to find a comparison of this pipe to other pipes such as Werks 2013 and the JP 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. I just want to know where it stacks up against these pipes, and in particular, on a Werks B7. Is this a low end or high end pipe? Should I run my jp 4 instead, or dust off the dented jp 1? It just seems like there is not a lot of talk about the Werks 063 Pipe. Is anyone using it? If not, Why?

Thanks,
Man, The B7 Werks is one good engine. I think i would start with 063 it will get better run times and make good power. I would also stay away from the JP-1 fuel hog . The B7 needs no help with bottom end power. You will like this engine !!
Old 11-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks, That gives me an idea where the jp1 stands. I will stick with the 063. I am just now getting it up to half throttle and I am very impressed with the setup so far. Now I just need to get a better clutch. lol