The New Guy

Old 07-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile The New Guy

Hey,
im new to this forum and i have been looking around to see whats been happening. i like this forum too and this is my first R/c forum i signed up for. I have been in the R/c hobby since i was about 8. Im 17 now and I currently have a Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec TRX 2.5 and its ok. it was kinda hard to handle but now im good with it. But now i wanna get into the off road truggy racing. On road racing is fun but i want something i can take anywhere. I was thinking about getting a Ofna Mutilator. So since im a "rookie" at off road truggy racing can i get some help or some advice form yall. Thanx!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Try and hold off getting anything right now(I know, it's hard). And go down to the track, to see what the other guys are running. You'er better off getting something that is more common at the races. Ask a lot of questions. And then go to your local hobby shop, and see what they carry. You want a truggy you can get parts for, easily, and quickly.