Community
Wiki Posts
Search

choices choices choices

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 12:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default choices choices choices

i am looking for a good off-road vehicle be it a buggy or stadium truck, whats best out of the schumacher menace 21 RTR NItro Rush EVO Nitro MT2 Super Nitro Rally (i know thats a car, how durable is it to jumps?) and the XXX-BK2, i have a 550 dollar budget, whats the most bang for the buck, any opinions by drivers or "know-it-alls" are welcome
Old 11-27-2003, 01:36 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

$550.....That'll get you a XXXT RTR, XXX RTR, T4 RTR, B4 RTR, all are awesome vehicles. I bet you'll even be able to buy some extras. Check parts availability first, then pick what best suits you. The Losi's have a MUCH better radio and speedo, but either will do the job sufficiently. It's all your choice.

Matt
Old 11-27-2003, 02:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

hmmm
Phatkat: i think he is going nitro

I would reccomend the HPI Rush Evo. I have a nito RS4 3 Typess. HPI has a very good cutomer service. or the Super N Rally it is a good beginner nitro because of it's size but it is built for on road or off road and it can handle small jumps
Old 11-27-2003, 05:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

im going for more of a larger scale jump (skateparks) i am lookin at monster trucks but they seem slow to me, name off the good hpi stadium trucks please, or matter of fact all good staium trucks
Old 11-27-2003, 06:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Savage 25

Get a savage 25 it is fast and can handle large jumps. Keep in mind that you can hop it up for more speed that is always an option with hobby Quality cars and trucks