Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TT-01 E Help

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? TT-01 E Help

I've just bought a Tamiya TT-01 E 911 GT3 and i finished building the chasis.
The problem for me is the body, is there anyway that you could cut out the shape better and how do you avoid spraying the window parts.

It's my first proper R/C car so please help
Thx
Old 06-24-2008, 10:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi there
There are some curved sissors you can buy, ansmann racing do some for about £3 these should help you to cut around the wheel arches, after you've cut around them (with fine sandpaper) sand round the arches to make them smooth this should also help the body to stop cracking after a crash.

For the windows mask them with masking tape, when you've finished spraying the shell remove the tape, also after you've finished spraying before you take the masks off back the main coluor with white this will make the main coluor you've put on first stand out more.
Hope this helps Joe.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Tech Rookie

Thx a lot sp8y,

I've started to do the spoiler, took me like a few hours just to sant around the places which are unbalanced. The stickers for the spoiler doesn't seem nice so im thinking of spraying it