what body should i buy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

what body should i buy

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2003, 03:30 AM
Tech Master

I'd suggest a Protoform Stratus 2.0 with the wing in the middle position (it has several mounting dimples). The reason why I suggest this is because the body responds quite neutrally in a tight track, and a neutral body is much more effective for a new guy than an aggressive one. No matter how good you think you are before you get in your first race, you will be surprised by how good everyone else is. Don't worry. First acclimate yourself with the car, the racing experience and setting up the car. Leave things like body tuning until you are a better racer, and your car has reached a pretty solid basic setup. Racing is a little like a saying I know (ie. I just made up ), "Don't worry about how to spend your millions, until you've got them." Nice saying for a 5 second thinking period!
Old 08-15-2003, 10:37 AM
Tech Rookie

hai,
thanks to everybody that reply to this topic Finaly I'll go for the Dodge stratus ....the alfa I sure will be next

Old 08-16-2003, 10:53 PM
Tech Adept

Default site

http://www.geocities.com/ercle_almig...?1060249154062

hey i made this site cause i was bored take a look