Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
not happy with velenion >

not happy with velenion

not happy with velenion

Old 05-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Default not happy with velenion

Don't get me wrong it performed well but with my serious bashing the esc started falling apart and it is almost impossible to fix it with out major soldering skills. I replaced it with a Mamba Max esc with the CM36-s5700-5700kv motor and it is way better now. Easy to replace the wires in case I have the same problem I had with the Velenion. I like the fact that I can tune it so much more then the Velenion. Has any one else had any problems with the new Traxxas Brushless esc?
Old 05-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

that velineon system isnt too tough for a "brushless system". I think that they need some time to rethink their bl system.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Yes I agree thats why I didn't even bother with sending it in to be fixed. Don't get me wrong I will have the velenion fixed only to sell or give away but I love my new Mamba Max.