TT-01R body fitment questions???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TT-01R body fitment questions???

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Default TT-01R body fitment questions???

Hey

I have a quick question regarding tamiya bodies...i am currently going to start building a tt-01r chassis..but wanted to know if the tamiya beams integra body would fit?? i know this kit was made for the TL-01LA kit...

but would this body fit on my tt-01r?? i really had my hearts set on getting this body..but am not sure if it would fit??

any help would be appreciated...thanks
Old 10-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by aznblitz
Hey

I have a quick question regarding tamiya bodies...i am currently going to start building a tt-01r chassis..but wanted to know if the tamiya beams integra body would fit?? i know this kit was made for the TL-01LA kit...

but would this body fit on my tt-01r?? i really had my hearts set on getting this body..but am not sure if it would fit??

any help would be appreciated...thanks
The body is pre-drilled so the holes wont match up correctly. You can still use the body, you just need to drill new holes. Best of Luck

Old 10-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hey

Hey

do you think it would look okay if i had to drill extra holes in the body?? i mean comparing the specs of the tl-01 chassis and the tt-01r chassis..i believe the body is just longer

do you think at least the holes in the front of the body will fit but then i would have to drill new holes in the rear to make it fit??

i mean the wheelbase seems to be the same length as well as the width of the chassis for both of them...

the only thing different is the length i think...the tl-01 is longer then the TT-01r

what do you think?
Old 10-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If I can remember correctly owning both a tl01 and tt01 they had the same body mount positions so that people could swap bodies around also the only bodies that still have the holes pre drilled are the ones that come in kits otherwise if you buy a tamiya body it does not have the holes drilled into it.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hey

Originally Posted by GroffBall
If I can remember correctly owning both a tl01 and tt01 they had the same body mount positions so that people could swap bodies around also the only bodies that still have the holes pre drilled are the ones that come in kits otherwise if you buy a tamiya body it does not have the holes drilled into it.
Hey

so you are saying that the beams integra body will fit the tt-01 chassis?? i know that the integra body already has the holes pre drilled

if thats the case that would be really great...