Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
Large Video wanted >

Large Video wanted

Large Video wanted

Old 06-26-2006, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default Large Video wanted

I'm working a developing a kit to take the local goverment and business owners to promote R/C racing. I would like to include some action video of racing, both on-road and off-road. I see a number of places I can down load the video, but it small, and I'm looking for something full screen, in include with the CD and presentation. I'm find if your watermark is on the video.

Can anyone help me out?

Send to [email protected]

Yes, I can handle large files... or up to 2gb...

Thanks in advance....
Old 06-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Anyone????
Old 06-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Tech Adept

well this isnt of racing but this is my video of me and my bro.http://www.metacafe.com/watch/140117/nitro_rc/
Old 06-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Very nice, but I would be using this to get the local goverment to provide some land and money to build a race track on. I would also like to go the local businesses and get them to donate some money, or sell ad space at the track.... So I really need racing videos... I know of a lot sites, but I'm looking for the full screen versions, to really show off what we are all about....
Old 07-03-2006, 07:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Default RC Video

You might try this place they sell and make RC videos.

Beaver Stick Creations http://www.beaverstick.net/

I haven't bought anything from them and not connected with them, just found the site.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Tech Master

Full size is fine..... any DVD of tape camcorder will take "Full Size" video seeing as how the reolution on a television is remarkably low. It's all lost in the conversion. I can send you some unedited cuts of "Full Size" videos from some of my stuff. When viewed in Windows Media Player it may not be full screen because the video resolution is much lower than the desktop resolution on your monitor, but when you put it on a television suddenly things get huge. I have some shots of indoor off-road racing, and some practice runs that you might be interested in. Let me know..... I won the race, but something tells me it doesn't really matter much for this video.....
Old 07-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

I will take them... I can edit them, but I do not have a camcorder so that is why I'm asking full size.... All the other ones are little for my my needs, but they are good...

Send them to [email protected]
Old 07-05-2006, 04:11 AM
Tech Master

I'll do my best, but my hard drive crashed and this computer isn't mine. I'll have another computer plugged in later so I can send you the files. Just gotta give it time. I actually blew an IC on the hard drives board..... So this puppu is done. Should be getting a call today about getting the data off the platters.