Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 ROAR fuel National's Bid @ The Farm II

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Homer Allman
It does little good to edit your message an email is sent with exactly what you typed the first time.

Homer: Simply the way it is this time around. Sorry I can't be of more help other than directing you to the appropriate source.
True. I was feeling it might be a bit too harsh for you, so I edited it. Its a right given to all to change their mind and rephrase their thoughts. Never the less.... point being, when I know something, I'll post it. Until then, I can't tell you what I don't know.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

here's another one for your email box...

Sorry for trying to be a little nicer.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:21 AM
Tech Elite

Dawn what does nice have to do with anything?

You are a ROAR executive, I am a ROAR member and trackowner. If you were truly working for the good of the hobby you wouldn't have to say, I was trying to be nice. You don't have to be nice to me. All I expect is you to be professional. However up until this point, I've yet to see you act like a professional.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:24 AM
Tech Regular

Yet Homer has stated many times in another forum he does not want the Gas Nats yet he still every chace he gets complains because he doesn't feel that he has a chance of getting it.

Homer, either you bid to have a chance to get it cause you want to hold it or you don't bid cause you don't want to hold it. Why are you always taking cheap shots at people(Dawn, Arron, Me now, Kevin, and anyone who does not back you) when ROAR is involved? You have said before you want the top nitro off-road racers to run at your track, maybe they don't want to. The RC world does not revolve around running at the Tiltyard, which from the pictures is a great(yes great) facility. You have had top drivers run there before, and some don't want to return for what ever reason. Those who did like it should be able to get their friends(other top drivers) to return with them at one of your other races you hold if it is that great of a facility and orginized race program.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Tech Elite

Tol please go away.The only cross over drives from gas to electric that would be making a return trip would be Mark Pavadis. Him and I have talked recently. We have come to an understanding. It seems you are on my back more than I'm on Dawn's, but yet you are the better person for hounding me. Thats cool that you have nothing better to do than stand up to Homie. No one said anything about the world revolving around me.
Old 07-12-2005, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

So Ryan C, Adam Drake, Travis A, Billy E, Jesse R, Mike Truhe, and others must not run nitro. Man I love it, I asked none derogatory questions and get told to leave(basically screw off).
Old 07-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Let me see. Adam Drake personally thanked me the last time he was here and told me how much he liked the track. I think he would come back. Jesse Robbers has told me I have the most dailed tracks he has ever seen. I let Mike Truhe live at my house for one week during the mod nats, when his own team wouldn't provide him a room. I think he would come back. Travis won a national title here, I think he would come back. Billy Easton was drivng for Team AE at the time, he wasn't to socialable at the time. Ryan didn't have much to say either way, so I do not know his deal.

Tol my phone number is 540 828 3476 call me any time you want to discuss racing, ROAR or me.