Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > rcMart.com Mega Online R/C Marketplace
Tamiya Suzuki Jimmy WR-02, Novafox Buggy, CE01 Lunch Box, TT02B,  TRF201 XR Stocked >

Tamiya Suzuki Jimmy WR-02, Novafox Buggy, CE01 Lunch Box, TT02B, TRF201 XR Stocked

Tamiya Suzuki Jimmy WR-02, Novafox Buggy, CE01 Lunch Box, TT02B, TRF201 XR Stocked

Old 07-22-2013, 12:34 AM
Shop Owner

Default Tamiya Suzuki Jimmy WR-02, Novafox Buggy, CE01 Lunch Box, TT02B, TRF201 XR Stocked

We got lots of Tamiya car kits in stock now! Take a look at the pile of stocks!

Tamiya 1/10 Suzuki Jimny WR-02 Suzuki Jimny (SJ30) Wheelie Blue Style w/ESC EP #58576

This is a special edition of the Suzuki Jimny (SJ30) Wheelie R/C assembly kit which has a pre-painted blue body and blue plated wheels. Other blue colored themed parts along with white accents parts are used to give this special version a unique and exciting appearance. The Suzuki Jimny comes mounted on the fun to drive WR-02 wheelie chassis, which comes with the 2WD gearbox pre-assembled for quicker assembly.

Click HERE for more details!

Tamiya 1/10 Novafox Buggy 2WD w/ESC EP #58577

This is an updated R/C model of the original FOX off-road buggy originally released in 1985. The 2013 edition is named Novafox. The R/C model retains the dust and dirt resistance features of the original while employing dog-bone type rear drive-shafts to provide the vehicle enhanced reliability.

Tamiya 1/12 CW01 Lunch Box Blue Style w/ESC EP #58575

This is the ever popular 1/12 scale R/C Lunch Box R/C kit. This version comes with a blue molded colored ABS plastic body and blue plated wheels. The R/C Lunch Box (first released in 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body is raised up over the monster truck wheels to ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.

Tamiya 1/10 TT02B Neo Scorcher w/ESC EP Buggy RC Car Kit #58568

The Terra Scorcher, a popular 4WD R/C buggy model from Tamiya's past line-up, makes a comeback as the Neo Scorcher on the TT-02B chassis! The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as s base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability and easy of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model's durability. It also includes a large wing to go with the newly-designed tough body, plus stickers based on the original Terra Scorcher's livery design.

Tamiya Aluminum Lower Deck Set TRF201 XR (Long Wheelbase) #42253

This new lower deck for the TRF201 off-road racing buggy is result of years of dedicated testing by the TRF team. The TRF201 conversion set is designed with the goal of winning the 2014 IFMAR off-road championships. The new aluminum lower deck makes the TRF201 chassis into a long wheelbase, narrower chassis setup, which reduces contact with the racing surface. Drivers can expect their TRF201 and DN-01 model to become even more competitive in at their local track.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

Now THAT'S what I call a legitimate hobby shop. Unfortunately stateside most brick and mortar down in Houston is pretty much Traxxas and HPI dominated with their RTR "kits."

As much as I love Tamiya's wide vary of chassis from their simple fun hobby grade toys for kids to their TRF race machines, I still find it odd that they still use phillips screws. I just don't get it....

But wow just looking at that corner of a shelf blows my mind already. 7 High Lift kits and 3 MFC units just right there IN STOCK!

Then again it is Hong Kong not too far from Japan and a lot of us scale crawler guys purchase tons of parts from your online store!

I have 2 modded DF-03Ra's from you, a lightly modded TT-01E street basher, and a heavily modded CC-01 plus several Tamiya upgrade parts. rcMart is the go to store for anything Tamiya and impressive shipping from HK to Texas compared to other vendors on the other side of the world!
Old 02-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Tech Initiate

Sweet will there be TT02b hop ups available?