Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > rcMart.com Mega Online R/C Marketplace
Power HD High speed Digital lineary Servo 6V 7KG 0.06Sec For 1/10 RC Car #DS-1206TG >

Power HD High speed Digital lineary Servo 6V 7KG 0.06Sec For 1/10 RC Car #DS-1206TG

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Power HD High speed Digital lineary Servo 6V 7KG 0.06Sec For 1/10 RC Car #DS-1206TG

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Shop Owner

Default Power HD High speed Digital lineary Servo 6V 7KG 0.06Sec For 1/10 RC Car #DS-1206TG

This is a Power HD High speed digital lineary servo that power HD described as the best choices for 1/10 on road rc. The servo is packed with high performance gear set as well as amazing speed and reliable torque that helps to gain excellent control and advantage in competitive racing. Gears are made of titanium shield 7075 grade aluminum for maximum durability and performance advantages.

Item no.: DS-1206TG
Old 09-29-2015, 10:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)
Thumbs down

I just received this servo in the mail and was expecting it to be as good as the Savox SG1251MG servos I have used in the past. I have installed it in my Tamiya TB-03 sedan and it fits nicely, seems well made and has a nice servo lead, Sadly, it is not working as expected and it moves on it's own without ever touching the steering. I've never seen this in a servo of any brand in the past and I am bitterly disappointed.