Pro-Line New Releases

Old 09-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Shop Owner

Default Pro-Line New Releases

PRO-2 LCG Performance Chassis

This is Pro-2 Performance Chassis Conversion Kit for the Slash® 2WD.

Pro-Line is proud to release the Pro-2 Performance chassis, which has been specifically designed to bring your Slash® up to racing specifications. Every feature you would expect to find in a high-end race chassis is now available for Traxxas Slash® 2WD. This new Pro-2 Performance Chassis also goes along great with Pro-Line’s Performance Transmission!

Features:

Super Tough 7075 Aluminum Chassis
Completely Adjustable Weight Bias
Durable Aluminum Servo Mounts and Steering Posts
Jet Fighter Inspired Side Pods and Bumpers

Chevy Silverado HD Clear Body

This is a Chevy® Silverado™ HD Clear Body for the Slash 2WD and Slash 4×4. It is time to man up and go HD with Pro-Line’s new Chevy® Silverado™ HD scale truck body! Pro-Line now gives you the option to convert your Slash® Short Course Truck into a True-Scale Lifted Truck. This scale truck body is perfect for giving your Truck a completely different look!

*Note: This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit*

BullDog Clear Body

This is a BullDog Clear Body for the Stampede® 2wd and Stampede® 4×4. Are you looking to add increased performance and race styling to your Stampede®? Look no further than Pro-Line’s new BullDog body specifically designed for your Stampede®! While testing the new Pro-Line Transmission in our high-speed Stampede®, we grew frustrated that the stock body kept catching air at full throttle and causing scary high-speed wheelies and crashes. The aerodynamics of the BullDog have been designed for amazing high speed stability and front down force so you can reach higher speeds than ever before.

This is a BullDog Clear Body for the Electric Rustler®.

ON MC (Clay) Tires for SC / Off-Road 1:8 Buggy

This is a pair of ION Tires for SC 2.2”/3.0” Race Tires / 1:8 Buggy Race Tires.
The ION proved electrifying from the start, taking the ROAR National Championship in Pro-2 SC at the hands of Ryan Cavalieri! The ION was designed from the ground-up to be the ultimate indoor clay tire requiring zero break-in period and ground breaking performance. The unique molecular structure tread design provides unbelievable forward and side traction not yet achieved in any indoor race tire to date. Even with the super-low tread height, maximum wear is reached by the alternating dual center lugs. The ION is also extremely easy to drive due to the super-smooth side tread that flows organically out of the tire sidewall.

Check out the latest Pro-Line Product here
Old 10-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Does anyone out there have the specs for the Bulldog bodies either the 2wd or 4wd? Length width etc. I'm wondering if this would fit a Hyper TT. I know People use the TT body on stampede truggys but I just want to try a get the specs before I order one