Wiki Posts
Search

Back to Sender

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 05:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Back to Sender

Sir, My order no. 249453 with Tracking no. RA271898074HK, shows a status of "Item back to Sender" on March 10 on the Hongkong Post Tracking Website.

If the package was not delivered and was returned back to rcmart, what will be my options? I don't want the package to be sent again, maybe the customs here in Saudi Arabia stopped the package from being delivered to me. Thanks.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default refunded

rcmart refunded the total amount of the ordered items less the shipping & handling charge to my store credit account.. thanks rcmart...
Old 04-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by grizzle
rcmart refunded the total amount of the ordered items less the shipping & handling charge to my store credit account.. thanks rcmart...
You're welcome.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:41 PM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by grizzle
Sir, My order no. 249453 with Tracking no. RA271898074HK, shows a status of "Item back to Sender" on March 10 on the Hongkong Post Tracking Website.

If the package was not delivered and was returned back to rcmart, what will be my options? I don't want the package to be sent again, maybe the customs here in Saudi Arabia stopped the package from being delivered to me. Thanks.
Return Parcel:
In any cases, the parcel may return to us with one of the following reasons.
  • Unclaimed (>90% ** All Parcel will be returned if they are unclaimed within 14 days upon arrival.)
  • Insufficient Address
  • Moved, Left No Address
  • Returned For Better Address
  • No Such Street or Number
  • Not Deliverable As Addressed Unable to forward
  • No Mail Receptacle
  • Vacant
  • Refused
  • Attempted - Not Known
  • Box Closed - No Order

rcMart.com TIPS to prevent parcel return: -
  • Ensure the parcel will be received at your given delivery address. Recipient signature is always required at reception of parcel from rcMart.
  • Please ensure the correctness and check deliberately on your shipping address before check out.
  • Provide a valid cellphone number in your profile for easy contact by local Post Office in case of any delivery problems may arise.
  • Check your local Post Office website frequently with our delivery tracking number provided, for your parcel arrival status.
  • Go to your nearest Post Office to check your parcel arrival status with delivery tracking number if no delivery within stipulated period.
  • If you are planning to move in the very near future, do not order anything on-line until you have settled in your new address.