Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > RC Flight
Parkzone FW-190 Discussion >

Parkzone FW-190 Discussion

Parkzone FW-190 Discussion

Old 03-29-2014, 04:42 PM
Tech Addict

Default Parkzone FW-190 Discussion

Hey guys!

I finally got to maiden my FW-190. I put together both an unboxing, maiden flight, and review video for those considering getting it and a video with just the maiden flight.

Enjoy!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

GB
Old 04-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Tech Addict

So I was able to finally get the editing done on my second flight with this plane.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did flying it!

+ YouTube Video
Old 07-13-2014, 02:20 AM
Tech Addict

Hey guys!

This is the third flight with my newest RC Warbird. I take-off and land off of grass in the wind in the video. After my first two flights went so well with this plane (both were caught on video), I waited to fly it again when I had someone there to video my next flight just in case things took a turn for the worst. You know, the law of averages?

My landing wasn't exactly perfect like the one on my second flight, but all in all I am pretty happy with how everything went, especially considering the wind and the cameraman's arms getting tired just when I adjusted to the windy conditions lol

+ YouTube Video
Old 11-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Tech Addict

This is what this plane looks and flies like with retracts and the drop tank. This is also some of the best flying I have ever recorded on video. Ignore the landing, this plane is a tough beast to land on pavement:
+ YouTube Video
Old 12-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Tech Addict

Here is an even BETTER video of John with this plane:
+ YouTube Video