First helicopter

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First helicopter

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks..........Your information is really useful for me.But you got it from rotor.com.sg (Singapore).It is a big problem because i am not live in singapore.Now what can i do or what you suggest for me?
Old 04-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Suspended

Its a dream of every human to fly and reach the sky; either in terms of glory or literally. This aspiration to be in the wind and above all gives thrill and when you cant do so, you resort to objects and make them fly.I fly which model most is remote control helicopter.The "3Ch Mini Radio Control UFO with LED lights" is a ready to fly helicopter that has great flight functionality and equipped with the new system simpliest controls and extreme stabilities. Comes with battery, charger and transmitter. The RC helicopter can go forward, backward, left and right. This helicopter even equipped with bright strobing LED head and tail lights, so you can enjoy flying in the dark and amaze your friends and family. memories.