Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > RC Flight
helimax terrible customer service be aware >

helimax terrible customer service be aware

helimax terrible customer service be aware

Old 04-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default helimax terrible customer service be aware

i purchased a novus cp, about 2 months ago, first problem i had it wouldnt bind, brought it back to hobby shop and we tested another reciever, so the reciever was at fault, so i had to purchase a new one so he can send that one out for warranty and refund me when it gets back, started to fly it, and i noticed i needed a little bit of more head speed, so i upgraded to brushless rotor and tail motor, assembled it and once i applied throttle, the tail doesnt start turnin after 5 seconds, so my heli is doin 360 before i hit have throttle, called helimax, they sent me a new tail brushless upgrade under warranty, and waited 3 weeks for this part and installed new one and still same thing, so i called helimax again, they said send the heli in and we most like will replace it, hwo does someone pay that kind of money and have to wait this long to fly a heli they bought brand new and doesnt work, he expects me to ship it and wait 3 weeks to get there and any maybe another month to recieve it so total almost 2 months wait to fly for something i already paid for, like lets get real, if its broken ship a new one right away and when the postal guy get here, make sure he has an old one to pick up, i will never buy helimax again, and walkera are offering same heli with better upgrades for same price