Videos of your boats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Default How many posts does it take?

Originally Posted by Ron Olson
My guess, at least more than 10!
I noticed that you can't post links ofr a while either so I don't know if just a You Tube or whoever link would do you any good either.
The problem with rules like this is that some new members will just post stupid stuff just to raise their post count which could lead to annoying posts if you're subscribed to a thread.
Well I thank you sir very much. So far I get told I dont have enough posts to....post links. I may be wrong about not being able to add a picture to my post's from my computer but I cant see how. If I try that, I get a little bar with" http:// " and a place to paste a link.

I cant place links to another picture hosting site either. But like you said, it happans, so I guess it's not important. And your right about, people posting lame stuff just to get there count up is no good. I better just quit here, before I turn this into that.

Thanks again, for letting me know.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Warlock57
Well I thank you sir very much. So far I get told I dont have enough posts to....post links. I may be wrong about not being able to add a picture to my post's from my computer but I cant see how. If I try that, I get a little bar with" http:// " and a place to paste a link.

I cant place links to another picture hosting site either. But like you said, it happans, so I guess it's not important. And your right about, people posting lame stuff just to get there count up is no good. I better just quit here, before I turn this into that.

Thanks again, for letting me know.
PM or email one of us your link and we will post it up for you.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Default New Spartan

Hey you guys, here are a few videos of my new Spartan out Morgans Wonderland where I work.

This is with the stock Nimh 3000 mah 8.4 v batteries.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Notice the difference with the 11.1 v 5000 mah lipos.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

One more with the lipos

+ YouTube Video

I love the shreik!!
Old 01-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default my twin drive epv135 with 12s setup

+ YouTube Video
Old 03-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Tech Addict

Here's one that I haven't posted yet, a video slideshow from last year's IMPBA Gas Nat's in Celina, Ohio. My boats are in the first few shots then many others in attendance. My daughter-in-law took the shots so I have to give her photo credit, I just made the video out of them. The music is by the Bronk Brothers whose mother I work with.
+ YouTube Video
Old 03-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

http://youtu.be/j7XIXiOG1PM

thats a video of my Twin driven by Joe Warren at the Evansville Nitro nats king of the lake.. Love them 101 motors on my Roadrunner.

enjoy

Julian
Old 03-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default epv135 twin cat, 10s setup

+ YouTube Video
Old 04-19-2012, 06:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default SGCrawlers Boat Team: Stiletto Mystic NQD Jet Boat Offshore Warrior Sea Drifter Surge

Just to share a boating meet video from Singapore.

+ YouTube Video
Old 04-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Tech Adept

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlIoX...e_gdata_player

this video was taken in Atlanta this past weekend we where testing my boat for heat racing that weekend
Old 04-25-2012, 12:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by julianconde
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlIoX...e_gdata_player

this video was taken in Atlanta this past weekend we where testing my boat for heat racing that weekend
Nice Julian, those CMB's are doing great. How many percent nitro are you using 40%?
Old 04-25-2012, 05:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MrUnlimited
Nice Julian, those CMB's are doing great. How many percent nitro are you using 40%?
These CMB 101RS are running 60 % nitro with 18% oil content. They are extremely powerful.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Tech Rookie

This great boats
Old 05-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Tech Addict

I did a little work on the Rampage during the winter, mostly tuned pipe and a prop swap that made a huge difference in the way it runs. It sure looks much faster in person than in the video. My son driving my boat (again) and my boating bud driving his Sprint Cat.
+ YouTube Video

This here for Warlock57, my Warlock gas 'rigger, QD HT powered. It saw a little water on Sunday but throttle issues side-lined it for the day.
Attached Thumbnails Videos of your boats-warlock-top-shot.jpg   Videos of your boats-warlock-side-shot.jpg  
Old 08-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Tech Addict

Another run from a couple of weeks ago, just messing around with the Drag Cat. It seems to run OK with just a stock RCMK pre-Evo S-254. We pull it out of the trailer as a play boat but it has been raced once in competition as a class filler and ran surprisingly well for a boat that is supposed to be a SAW boat.
+ YouTube Video

For anyone wondering about the Warlock 'rigger there is a short video also might show up in the sidebar. I found some things that I completely missed when putting it together and didn't really see it until I looked at some pix that I took. It was bouncing all over flat water which it shouldn't have so hopefully that's now fixed.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Tech Rookie

hehehehehe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.