Radiolink RC4G

Old 01-18-2017, 06:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Radiolink RC4G

Hello All,

I have been in the hobby on and off for many years. My brand of choice was HPI, most were RTRs with a couple of kits inbetween. Futaba was the radio brand, due to the ease of operation. I just got a brushless setup(Castle Creations) and a purpose built drift car(MST). I been looking at a lot of the new radio systems and the one that caught my attention was Radiolink RC4G. My question is, does anyone have any experience with this brand. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Tech Regular

I used the TS4G (HobbyKing version), & it was ok for a few months, then I experienced 3 runaways w/3 different RX's(w/6s bashers). I have sense switched to a Futaba 4PX & have been very happy, & no runaways. I do still have the TS4G bound one crawler, it's slow enough & hopefully a runaway isn't an issue. If you don't mind spending more, have a look at Futaba 3PV or Airtronics MX-V, JMO.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I've had 3. 1st was a dud that the vender sent a new one on plus a hobbyking branded version. Cheap recievers, good experience overall and still use the one I have left as a backup. For racing I outgrew mine. Not due to software or performance but due to the way it felt. I stiffened up the trigger but couldn't due the wheel.
For bashing I still prefer this radio. For budget racing I would say Mx-v if you can afford it.

Fyi if your thinking of using it for the gyro good luck. For me at least all it did was slow the steering feel and make it understeer.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Review & tips on RADIOLINK RC4G

Here's my review after 3 years of using the RC4G, include some tips and compatible receiver tested and used. Mostly i used a lot for long range FPV ground car/trucks.

RadioLink review page: https://www.supermotoxl.com/designs-...io-transmitter

Hope the info helps for new users. Cheers.