Community
Wiki Posts
Search

waterproof ESC upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Tech Adept

Default waterproof ESC upgrade

Have a couple of LC Racing 1/14 SCT trucks, looking to upgrade to a waterproof ESC, stock setup, brushless 2838 4500KV motor, 35a ESC, running 2S lipo's, everything I've found so far for a mini WP ESC have been 25a and 30a ESC, Looking for at least a 35a or higher ESC, looks like the Castle Mamba micro is a 40a, but is more than I want to spend on a couple of trucks, I was told I could use a Hobbywing Quicrun 60a sensor/ sensorless ESC, Hobbywing has 2 60a Quicrun ESC, looking at the smaller one that's listed as sensor/ sensorless motor because of the smaller size, they don't list a part number for the ESC, just like to know if the ESC would work with the 2838 4500KV and 2S lipo batteries, thanks Pete
Attached Thumbnails waterproof ESC upgrade-014.jpg  
Old 10-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/LC-Racing-L614...%257Ciid%253A6

Might work I read over the 35 amp part on your last thread..
Old 10-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Tech Adept

thanks, more in the price range i'm looking for, emailed Ben @ LC Racing about a WP ESC and got no response, normally get great results, like when I emailed him about their new 1/10th touring car, 2 days later it was on their website!
Old 10-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Petem
thanks, more in the price range i'm looking for, emailed Ben @ LC Racing about a WP ESC and got no response, normally get great results, like when I emailed him about their new 1/10th touring car, 2 days later it was on their website!
LoL the LC part also didn,t register in my head..anyways looks like the guys a good seller hope that helps.