Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Speed passion reventon "R" >

Speed passion reventon "R"

Speed passion reventon "R"

Old 09-18-2016, 09:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default Speed passion reventon "R"

Hey guys was searching this section in electronics to see if someone had posted about programming a different profile in the reventon r, but couldn't find anything. So question is my reventon r I just bought after hours figuring out after my first race which was too late all my esc is programmed for a drift profile. Now that I have the computer interface working can I download a different profile otger than drift? I need more punch in my sc5m 17.5. Only thing I can do is put the drs to 9 for punch but it's not enough. Also program card items don't match the esc, the esc stops at 8 bit card allows a selection for 9??? Software issues i guess
Old 09-19-2016, 09:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnnyr/c
Hey guys was searching this section in electronics to see if someone had posted about programming a different profile in the reventon r, but couldn't find anything. So question is my reventon r I just bought after hours figuring out after my first race which was too late all my esc is programmed for a drift profile. Now that I have the computer interface working can I download a different profile otger than drift? I need more punch in my sc5m 17.5. Only thing I can do is put the drs to 9 for punch but it's not enough. Also program card items don't match the esc, the esc stops at 8 bit card allows a selection for 9??? Software issues i guess
Which card do you have? You can also updated the cards firmware. It should go to 9.

DRRS 9 is what almost all the guys using the Reventon run in "blinky".

It could also be a combination of the motor you are running, timing, and or gearing. Visit the Speed Passion threads in on or offroad for more input
Old 09-19-2016, 04:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nexus
Which card do you have? You can also updated the cards firmware. It should go to 9.

DRRS 9 is what almost all the guys using the Reventon run in "blinky".

It could also be a combination of the motor you are running, timing, and or gearing. Visit the Speed Passion threads in on or offroad for more input
i have the reventon lcd programmer. I'm running the matching 17.5 3.0 sp motor.when i finally got the sp program working on the computer i checked the programmer for updates and it said none. i had tekin rs gen 1 but was too harsh for me but it looks like the gen 2 rs has better settings than before. my son has the hobby wing set up but on his we can load a monster truck profile, drift, and a few others into his programmer and esc. i was hoping to put a different profile via computer into the esc instead of the drift.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Tech Master

All squared away, got it sorted. Was an oversight with programs. I loaded the mod1 profile and used the hybrid boost, can't wait to get back out to the track
Old 09-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Tech Master

Thanks nexus!
Old 09-20-2016, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnnyr/c
All squared away, got it sorted. Was an oversight with programs. I loaded the mod1 profile and used the hybrid boost, can't wait to get back out to the track
Hope you're not running a "blinky" class with that profile.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Long dead thread, but here goes: can the Reventon R do 1S?