Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Android / iOS transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2016, 12:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Android / iOS transmitter

I'm looking for a long range transmitter that you can use with your tablet or cell. To be able to control extra features in your vehicle. It's going to be a car surface transmitter setup. And with extra features I mean extra functions like mini motors that for example can open and close a door.

I found some expensive short range hardware with wifi or bluetooth. But I want long range. Just like a normal radio transmitter.

The only sulution I thought out is to use a second setup of transmitter and reciver.
My dream would be to find a normal transmitter with some extra channels for use from a tablet that you connect to transmitter. So that the reciver got 4 normal channels and another 4 for the tablet functions.
But I guess there is nothing like this on the market.

You guys now anything out there that could work for me?

And how do you guys normally solve the problem with extra functions, when all the 4 channels are used?

Why is there only 4 channels in a surface transmitter?

Last edited by rehnskit; 02-25-2016 at 02:06 AM.