Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FLOUREON lipos review

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Default FLOUREON lipos review

Hey guys, here's my review of my floureon lipos. I highly recommend them for anyone who wants a cheap and nice upgrade! I've had my 2s 5200mah 30c lipos and they are still going strong! I've used these lipos in my proboat, Onroad cars, and off-road models.. These lipos are quite durable and have lasted me a while, I've also recently got some 3s FLOUREON lipos. These floureon Lipos are pretty punchy, have a good c rating. They are not overrated nor under rated lipos! I haven't had any problems with balancing the lipos and they've held there voltage very well! I love my floureon lipos! Has anyone else had experience with these lipos? I'd love to here your guys experiences!.

Admins please pm me if this is not aloud! I know my last post was deleted about this floureon thread
Attached Thumbnails FLOUREON lipos review-image.jpg  
Old 12-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have three flourion 2s batteries, love them. Great value for the money. Race in 4wd slash with stock vxl.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Looks like a decent pack, found them on amazon with good pricing too, might have to give them a shot for my crawler.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I have tried many many different brands and you deffinatly get what you pay for with some , I do love cheaper packs for the kids to bash as long as they hold up and dont burn the rig down! I orderd a few of these floureons 2s 5200mah 30c hard packs 20 bucks each to my door , I will give them hell as will my kids and we will see what they do.... and report back