Binding Airtronics Module to RX - M11 >

Binding Airtronics Module to RX - M11

Binding Airtronics Module to RX - M11

Old 12-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Binding Airtronics Module to RX - M11

Good afternoon folks,

Actually my first time with a tech question here in 12 years lol. Anywho, I have a M11 and a 93824 module with a 92624 receiver. I bought them as a pair brand new 3 years ago. They were last paired in an old M8. I tried pairing them both with the module in the M11 today and all I could get the light on the RX to do is blink. So, I tried installing the module in the old M8 and the light on the RX is solid and seems to be fine. I would use said M8 however you can't read anything on the display anymore . What am I doing wrong guys?

Thanks in advance
Joe
Old 12-09-2015, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

M8's were originally FM TX then converted 2.4mhz with the Spektrum system. The maybe not compatible with the M11. M11 strictly 2.4mhz, you may have to purchase the correct RX for it. My thoughts that if the RX don't blink they are not compatible.