Wiki Posts
Search

ESC help!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Questions?? ESC help!!

Hey guys I am in the market for esc's, I am looking around for esc's for my sc10 2wd race kit and B5M. The two esc's I was looking at where the LRP Flow worksteam and the Team Orion R10.1, motor wise i'm going to run Reedy stuff same with lipos.I want a reliable esc that is very good and efficient. thanks
Old 04-25-2014, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TheRcworld101
Hey guys I am in the market for esc's, I am looking around for esc's for my sc10 2wd race kit and B5M. The two esc's I was looking at where the LRP Flow worksteam and the Team Orion R10.1, motor wise i'm going to run Reedy stuff same with lipos.I want a reliable esc that is very good and efficient. thanks
What motor wind?

The Tekin RX8 seems to be the standard bearer for mod SCT racing. The Team Orion stuff is just rebranded Hobbywing gear. Save your money and just go to the source at www.falconsekido.com

I've been running Hobbywing gear for 3 seasons now and I've found it to be rock solid.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

The Orion Pro 65102 works great in 10th scale, stock to SC. The HW is similar but Orions software is their own and the hardware is spec'd differently. Don't forget to check the classifieds here