Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgraded throttle trigger for M11x

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Tech Regular

Default Upgraded throttle trigger for M11x

I have large palms and short fingers! I had a MT4 which I ran the throttle trigger adjusted closest to the grip and it was comfortable. I bought a used M11x for reasons of faster response but wish the throttle trigger was adjustable like the MT4. Of course after the purchase, I found the slower response time of the MT4 was because of the receiver and the radio could be as almost as good as the M11x. I dont want to go back since I already sold the MT4,dumb. So.... any different grip options or trigger mods available??? I do like the balance and extra weight of the M11x, weird right?
Old 07-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Tech Champion

Not weird at all, the lightness of modern radios is not an improvement IMO

My girlfriend also uses a M11X and she likes its weight too (which could sound weird for a girl supposed to have less force), it feels more solid in hand, doesn't move for no reason which helps a lot for the precision. We had spektrums before and they didn't feel near as balanced either. We love this radio.