R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Old 06-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Venom Lipo "short pack"

Hey guys has anyone ever filed for a replacement for a battery with venom?
I bought a short 3800 60c pack from them in April used it once and it would not balance so I filed a warranty claim and still 2 months later I am waiting for my replacement as they have told me they are back ordered. So more or less I spent $80 bucks to check my email weekley to see if my replacement has shipped or calling and leaving voice mails that never get returned.
If anyone has a contact there please pm me with it as I would like to speak with a human rather than email back and forth.
Thanks
watzonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzonee View Post
I bought a short 3800 60c pack from them in April used it once and it would not balance so I filed a warranty claim and still 2 months later I am waiting for my replacement as they have told me they are back ordered. So more or less I spent $80 bucks to check my email weekley to see if my replacement has shipped or calling and leaving voice mails that never get returned.
If anyone has a contact there please pm me with it as I would like to speak with a human rather than email back and forth.
Thanks
Watzonee:

Sorry about the wait. We've been working through some rather considerable growing pains that has included the addition of product lines and employees. Unfortunately our customer service response time has suffered because of it.

Please email me your case or order number to ([email protected])and I'll see if there's anything I can do to get you taken care of any faster.

Jeff Simon
Atomik/Venom
ATOMIKRADIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:24 AM   #3
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzonee View Post
Thanks
Watzone:

I tried to respond yesterday but I think because I included an email address it needed to be moderated and has not been posted yet. Please bare with us as we're going through some growing pains right now. We've added several new product lines as well as new customer service agents and it's set us back a bit. Please private message me your case or order number and I'll see if there's anything I can do to help your warranty claim along.

Jeff Simon
Venom/Atomik
ATOMIKRADIO is offline   Reply With Quote