Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

Official FlySky FS-GT3C thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 03:13 PM
Tech Rookie

I want to bump this thread and see if anyone else has had the same luck that billdelong has had with getting the FS-GT3C to work with Vrc Pro via USB (Without their adapter)?

I did everything he said and am not having any luck getting the transmitter to calibrate properly, the signal seems to be really jumpy and unable to calibrate.

Any help is much appreciated.
Old 10-22-2017, 12:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

Originally Posted by tcmedia
I want to bump this thread and see if anyone else has had the same luck that billdelong has had with getting the FS-GT3C to work with Vrc Pro via USB (Without their adapter)?

I did everything he said and am not having any luck getting the transmitter to calibrate properly, the signal seems to be really jumpy and unable to calibrate.

Any help is much appreciated.
you have to use a gaming PC, and if you don't have a high end graphics card, then don't even waste your time with VRC... you can disable some extended graphics properties in the game settings to support lower quality graphics cards.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rbc626
IF things were working fine or as normal, after using it for the long term racing, does anyone have a problem with it. What I mean is, after long term using in racing at the club level, does anyone's experience shows that it's not good enough for racing at club or even on higher level?
Hi- I used to love these units but I have had issues for years. They range from the roll switch failing to the unit glitching horribly. within the past few years, I had 2 units totally fail. The worse thing is the failure was not easy to trace to the transmitter In each case, the transmitter caused multiple esc failures. I confirmed this by eliminating everything electronic.

I am not a hater, in fact I used to love them, but I can no longer trust these units.
Old 02-23-2018, 12:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions??

Hello,

I have a FlySky FS-A6 6 channel receiver, it came with FlySky FS-i4X transmitter.
Is it possible to use FS-A6 receiver with gt3c?

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Flysky gt3c problems please help

I have had this controller for a few years now and have not been able to use it because Off the power button issue I've been through and fixed the issue now I have a new PROBLEM i have plugged in the receiver and basic settings are done on control MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE THROTTLE IS MY STEERING WHEEL AND MY STEERING IS MY THROTTLE TRIGGER PLEASE HELP
Old 05-22-2018, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I didn't see a GT5 thread.

I bought the Turnigy GT5 from HobbyKing. I also bought FS-A3 receivers and they will not bind? Any ideas why?
Old 05-22-2018, 04:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper
I didn't see a GT5 thread.

I bought the Turnigy GT5 from HobbyKing. I also bought FS-A3 receivers and they will not bind? Any ideas why?
Can you describe the binding procedure that you have tried for binding?
JatoTheRipper likes this.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DynoXG
Can you describe the binding procedure that you have tried for binding?
I put the bind plug in the last/4th port, turn on the ESC and ensure the red light is blinking quickly. I then hold the bind button on the transmitter and then power it on. The transmitter says Bind in definitely. It doesn't go off until I cancel it or turn the transmitter off. There is an odd, partial bind going on though. At some point, usually fairly quickly, the receiver will start blinking slowly, but the transmitter still says Bind. I cycle both the transmitter and ESC and the radio controls the truck for 10 seconds or so before it loses the bind and stops working indefinitely.
Old 05-24-2018, 05:12 AM
Tech Elite

The FlySky manual lists the A3 as being compatible. I do have the Turnigy radio, but that shouldn't matter. We have to figure this out or, in my opinion, this radio isn't worth having.
Old 05-26-2018, 07:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Does this radio have a ross button for losi remote start?
Old 06-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Reciever

I have the GT3C and have had 2 recievers dump channel 2 after programming my esc. One was a speed passion revention s and the other is a trackstar 80A turbo. If i change the esc to channel 1 i have esc control through the steering wheel and the servo plugged into channel 2 is dead. If i put the servo into 1 like normal and the esc into 2 i have servo control but no throttle/brakes. Maybe i've reconnected the esc into the reciever backwards? My revention s had the small tang so you couldn't do that but the trackstar doesn't have that tang. I lost the channel 2 on an fs-gr3e and i think the other one was an fs-gr3c. I've ordered some fs-gr3f's this time.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Anyone still using these, How are they for beginner racing?
Old 06-21-2018, 10:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you go back a couple of pages in thread, you will read that it is a hit and miss issue with interference when mixed in with other radios.
Old 06-25-2018, 05:20 PM
Tech Rookie

hi new to the forum but have a question for anyone that can help.... i have one of these tx's and 5 rx's but im trying to add a 2 speed shift on my rr10 but when i install the servo on channel 3 the rx goes into bind mode... please help before i throw this thing out the window lol
Old 11-20-2018, 05:18 PM
Tech Rookie

I got the flysky pc adapter but i wanna keep it not cut for my drone sim's. i do have an extra connector though. Is there any reason i couldnt cut that in half so i can leave the 3.5mm dsc? the wires in the adapter are red and a braided strand, sure its the same as the yellow... Any thoughts or anyone tried this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.