Wiki Posts
Search

Bought my first SMC lipo

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Bought my first SMC lipo

I'm hoping it's decent as it was recommended to me after my Sky lipo took a dump. I got the SMC Factory Spec 5000mah 30c "High Cycle Life". I looks amazing. We'll see how she rolls. Does anyone have any reviews from the last year or so?
Old 02-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I have 2 6500 60c packs that run in an SCTE, so far so good. They seem like a real quality pack and balance perfect
Old 02-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Back in the day of sub C batteries, SMC were a premier brand. Hence the name SMC(superior matching concepts) but with the advent of lithium polymers, matching cells became a thing of the past. They how ever understand the main principle of race batteries which is internal resistance. SMC do offer great batteries with true numbers based on their in house findings. You should be very satisfied with your purchase. They have a variety from mild to wild. These cells offered are far more superior than sky, turnigy, and lower priced batteries so rest assure.