Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Savox terrible customer support

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Same here, Hitec is local, if racers have an issue, drop by the Factory with you receipt and gear, let them fix it on site and grab it ASAP. They always answer the phone/email.

You get what you pay for.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

I have been having radio/servo issuse for about 3 months. (since Switching to Savox servos) With Savox servos. Sent Radio and RX's (Airtronics) in for tune up check. came back fine not one issuse found. Next two race days same issuse.

I have been calling and leaving messages at SAVOX USA for 4 days now.....not one returned.

I just have some very simple questions about the issuses and what I have done and found to see if there is a simple fix on my end or if the servos aren't gonna work like they are advertised to.

I really don't want to spend the $$$ to send 3 servos only to have them send them back just as they are if there is a simple fix that could be answered OVER THE PHONE!!

If a company can't/doesn't have ONE person that can return a simple phone call. IMO thier customer support is not very good...Not everyone works a job or can stay home and sit by a CPU to send/recieve e-mails all day.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

After years of brand loyalty I'll be ditching savox. After calling for a week straight, sending 2 emails, and leaving 3 voicemails I finally got a short email response saying they couldn't help me with my issues. I just can't see anymore of my hard earned dollars going to them anymore. Hopefully everyone else jumps on the band wagon.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

I've had great luck with savox servos.
I had a couple go bad in my dnx408t so I went to savoxusa and created a RMA. 3 weeks later I had 2 new savox 1267 servos. No need to call/bug them at all.
Great job savox!
Old 04-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I have had 4 servos sent in under warranty since February 4th. Same experience as the other dissapointed posts. VM's emails to joel. I spoke with him 2 weeks ago after an excuse that the person handling the RMA's was no longer with the company. He said he would have them out that day. 2 weeks later and nothing. Again mutiple call's and..........wait for it........NOTHING. I hate to post this but I have spent quite a bit of money with this company. Knowing this before you purchase might help you make an accurate decision.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Wish I would have seen this before spending 80 bucks on a savox servo. Mine hasnt gone bad yet but all these problems and I would have just bought a hitec instead.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KFXGUY
Wish I would have seen this before spending 80 bucks on a savox servo. Mine hasnt gone bad yet but all these problems and I would have just bought a hitec instead.
Don't worry!! Savox servos are reliable. I've had stacks of them over the years. My sanwa's are better for Onroad but the savox's have been perfect in my offroad buggies and trucks. Chances of needing a warranty claim are probably on par with hitec, sanwa, futaba anyway so I wouldn't worry.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)

I would never buy a nother savox servo even if they were on sale...
Put 3 tanks threw my baja when the savox servo went up...talk to them emailed them did everything they asked me to do and nothing...BUY ANY SERVO BUT A SAVOX...STAY AWAY...120 dollars for 3 tanks and no help on there end. ..never again..hitec for me..
Old 05-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Tech Addict

Bump for junk!!
Old 05-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Tech Addict

Bump for junk!!!!
Old 05-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default Still haven't received my replacements from Feb 4th

I have now started to communicate with the new staff members of Savox. Granted this is after 2 verbal confirmations that the servos will be shipped "today". They are now asking me to produce the tracking number from 4 months ago. I might have it if I can locate it. I am in the customer service industry and I don't know 1 person that would ever continue to do business with this company after an experence like this.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:12 AM
Tech Addict

Bought my LAST Savox servo on the weekend. Bought it Friday, installed it Friday night. Drove it for 15 minutes on Saturday and it combusted.

Savox wont do a thing for me since I cut the servo wires to install them on my lipo. (It was a HV Servo).

I'm an electrician with years and years of DC experience so i know it was hooked up right and that the servo was the problem.

Hugely disappointed that savox would use this as a crutch to avoid fixing one of thier defective products.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:50 AM
Tech Regular

Just wanted to post my experience with Savox. I had 2 of the MG-0255MG mini servos that stopped working. They just buzzed. Could have been from a car problem of mine, but I'm not positive. I called Savox. They answered on the first call. I was given an RMA number and told to mail them in. It cost me $2 in postage. 2 weeks later I received 2 brand new servos in the mail at no charge to me. Talk about great service. I will definitely keep supporting them.