Originally Posted by Radio Active
Can someone please post the instructions for calibrating the ESC without the program card?
I turn it on and all I get is an orange flashing light and a repetitive beep.
I'll have a program card with me tomorrow at highway if you like. I'll look it up for you but it sounds like you've gone into program mode. It just uses a beep code in there with the trigger for yes/no responses. So if it beeps small gap beeps large gap, that's menu item 1-1. If it beeps once, small gap beeps twice large gap that's menu item 1-2.
Calibration and programming is the same action, but for a different duration from memory. First duration is calibration second is programming
Looked it up. Calibration method is:
- ESC off
- Turn on Transmitter
- Hold full throttle on Transmitter
- Turn on esc (keep holding throttle)
- ESC beeps and flashes, keep holding throttle for 2 seconds
- Green LED blinks rapidly (Manual says motor rings, I think it means esc) esc beeps for 1 sec, full throttle recorded.
- Red LED blinks, beeps to indicated break. Hold trigger in break postion until the esc beeps again for 1 second
- Yellow LED blinks, beeps for neutral.
- ESC blinks and beeps again for one second, ready to use.