Wiki Posts
Search

Dynamite Lipo Glow Driver

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Dynamite Lipo Glow Driver

Has anyone had problems battery dying fast? What is the Voltage supposed to be when full charge has been done? Is 4.3 volts bad or good at tip when full charged? Is the charger that comes with glow driver screwed up if glow driver tip is showing 4.3 volts when charged? Is it supposed to have 1.5 volts at tip will full charge?
Old 08-17-2012, 09:10 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aznitronut
Has anyone had problems battery dying fast? What is the Voltage supposed to be when full charge has been done? Is 4.3 volts bad or good at tip when full charged? Is the charger that comes with glow driver screwed up if glow driver tip is showing 4.3 volts when charged? Is it supposed to have 1.5 volts at tip will full charge?

Pretty sure its a Single 1C so Voltage Should be where your reading it, There will be a Step Down module of sorts that I would assume would back the voltage down to keep our Plugs alive.....Ive been running my lipo ignitor for at least a year now with Zero issues. Now that's not to say a few local's haven't had any problem's But i sure haven't.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Integra
Pretty sure its a Single 1C so Voltage Should be where your reading it, There will be a Step Down module of sorts that I would assume would back the voltage down to keep our Plugs alive.....Ive been running my lipo ignitor for at least a year now with Zero issues. Now that's not to say a few local's haven't had any problem's But i sure haven't.
This is the 4th one I have had, take a volt meter, if you have one, put negative probe on the outside, chrome part, positive probe inside, like you are trying to attach it to a glow plug, see what the voltage is, post that if you can. I haven't been able to contact Horizon, there phone system must have been down yesterday, busy signal for 5 hours straight.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

By the way, it is a 1C, thanks Nick.