R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics

Old 08-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #556
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJames987 View Post
hooked up the 3.1 to the new programm box and it will never get past either the connecting to PC or connecting to ESC Very frustrated so far. What am i doing wrong?

i cannot get the computer software to work either

It seems to work only when i plug the wire into the fan port (for the box) but wont work from the actual esc wire.
That's because you can't program from the Rx wire. Only via the fan port.
Also, make sure the esc is plugged into a battery and switched on when programming.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:33 AM   #557
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 238 (99%+)

Ok so I got a V3.1 and a multifunction box yesterday. I ran the speedo yesterday and it was great. This morning I plugged in the multifunction box into mu computer and updated the firmware. I then plugged the speedo into the multifunction box and proceeded to do the update to V3.2 it failed. Now I can turn on the speedo (red light comes on) and it will not operated the motor or respond to throttle input. I also tried to go back and do the firmware update again but it will not connect to the PC. Any suggestions?
Old 08-10-2014, 03:41 PM   #558
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Perkins View Post
Ok so I got a V3.1 and a multifunction box yesterday. I ran the speedo yesterday and it was great. This morning I plugged in the multifunction box into mu computer and updated the firmware. I then plugged the speedo into the multifunction box and proceeded to do the update to V3.2 it failed. Now I can turn on the speedo (red light comes on) and it will not operated the motor or respond to throttle input. I also tried to go back and do the firmware update again but it will not connect to the PC. Any suggestions?
exact same issue i have
Old 08-11-2014, 02:37 AM   #559
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This thread may help

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...tware-789.html
B16A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:14 PM   #560
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Here you go guys

http://www.falconsekido.com/blogs/ne...3-1-esc-series
Authorized Dealer for /Agama / Tekno / Team Associated / Schelle / Hobbywing / PT Racing Shock & Diff oil / Serpent / Tekin / JConcepts / AKA / Proline / Savox / M2C / Picco / www.fiercercsolutions.com Like us on facebook www.facebook.com/FierceRCSolutions
FastPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #561
Tech Master

Send a message via Skype™ to 13Maschine

I've read through my manuals on the Xerun 3.1 ESC and I see that it has temp control for the ESC and Motor....does it only work with certain motors or all of them?
13Maschine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #562
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Maschine View Post
I've read through my manuals on the Xerun 3.1 ESC and I see that it has temp control for the ESC and Motor....does it only work with certain motors or all of them?

Most brand of motors like orion,Hobbywing v10 of course novak etc you just need to try.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #563
Tech Master

That's what I figured....Thanks!
Old 08-12-2014, 05:51 PM   #564
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

On a good note, this 17.5 motor is awesome on a small track. Very surprise how it will perform on a larger track. Small track 75 feet straight 4.2 fdr fine.
If anybody run carpet on a track that has a 90 feet straight let me know whats your starting fdr was.
Team Schumacher USA www.racing-cars.com// Team Sweep Racing Tires USA www.sweepracingusa.com// Hobbywing UK // Atomic USA www.rcatomic.com // SkyRocket Racing www.skyrocketracing.com // UPGRADE RC Products www.upgrade-Rc.com // Champion Hobby // Maj's Hobby // Crispy Critters // AbsoluteHobbyz.com // LAB Motors // Clockwork Racing Engines
Aja Archibald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:30 PM   #565
Tech Master

Has anyone tried the SkyRC bluetooth module with their Xerun 3.1? It seems the TS120 from SkyRC is really similar if not the same ESC, so I'm thinking it should work with the Xerun 3.1 as well. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2014, 05:38 PM   #566
Tech Elite

Quote:
Has anyone tried the SkyRC bluetooth module with their Xerun 3.1? It seems the TS120 from SkyRC is really similar if not the same ESC, so I'm thinking it should work with the Xerun 3.1 as well. Thanks!
hello dear friend

the answer to your question is nopt its not the same it looks the same but its a clone of the hobbywing product skyrc is known to making clones of many brand names even in their charger range .
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
Old 08-26-2014, 09:26 PM   #567
Tech Master

Thanks Cobra! So many copies and clones and then some people manufacturing for others makes it tough to know what's up. Next two questions...is there a bluetooth or wifi module for the Xerun 3.1? Maybe something in the works?
Old 08-26-2014, 09:29 PM   #568
Tech Elite

Quote:
Thanks Cobra! So many copies and clones and then some people manufacturing for others makes it tough to know what's up. Next two questions...is there a bluetooth or wifi module for the Xerun 3.1? Maybe something in the works?
welcome buddy yes there is a wifi module for hw just the android and Apple app is not ready yet
Old 08-26-2014, 10:57 PM   #569
Tech Master

Thanks again!
Old 08-26-2014, 11:02 PM   #570
Tech Elite

Quote:
Thanks again!
welcome