Wiki Posts
Search

Slash 4x4 VXL Speed control issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Exclamation Slash 4x4 VXL Speed control issues

Hi Guys. First post. Problem with my Veolineon Speed controller on my Slash. When I run it on LiPo's on "Race", one red blink, and run it over a few jumps on the track, it reverts to "Training", three red blinks, dropping speed down 50%. Can anyone suggest a fix or a solution or is it a known problem? Suggestions welcome.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

It could be that the button is sticking and causing problems. If you are not comfortable opening the ESC to clean it thoroughly then I might suggest a can of air or an air compressor to blow around the button and make sure it is very clean and operating properly. If this is not the problem then you certainly should contact Traxxas and I bet they would be more than willing to help you. I am not even a big fan of Traxxas but I do know their customer service is next to none.