Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Airtronics mt4 vs futaba 4pl >

Airtronics mt4 vs futaba 4pl

Airtronics mt4 vs futaba 4pl

Old 03-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Airtronics mt4 vs futaba 4pl

Looking for recommendations on which one is better for electric buggy and sc racing. I have narrowed by choices down the the airtronics mt4 and Futaba 4 pl. Is either one better than the other? I am not to concerned about telemetry. Both of these are in my 250 price range. I know there are better units out there like the m11x, but they are way out of my range. Any thoughts?
Old 03-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Hinch45
Looking for recommendations on which one is better for electric buggy and sc racing. I have narrowed by choices down the the airtronics mt4 and Futaba 4 pl. Is either one better than the other? I am not to concerned about telemetry. Both of these are in my 250 price range. I know there are better units out there like the m11x, but they are way out of my range. Any thoughts?
the specs on each will say all u need to pick which ever one is better but the real difference between the two that's obvious that i know is the telemetry feature. but just throwing this in here i use an airtronics mx-sport 2.4ghz radio they run at around 100 bucks and there very smooth responsive and there digital which is a very good feature for racing but like i said the specs will tell u every difference between the two