Whats Better?

Old 01-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Whats Better?

I am looking at getting a new radio and was looking at the Futaba 4PKS and the Airtronics M11X. I would like to hear what everyone thinks of them pro and cons of both.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

I have a m11x and a mt-4 love them that being said I live near columbus and nobody carries anything for them locally not that I have found anyways. Really the only issue is if you are in a hurry for something. But as long as you are comfortable shopping online for receivers and such I love mine.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Both of them have every pro level feature you could ever want. Get both of them in your hand and get the one that feels better.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

+1 recommend going to the track and asking to try them with some of the guys you know. They will feel different, but both are superb systems.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Yeah, go to a track or lhs and ask to hold each one. If you are going to put that much money in a radio you would be able to hold it and see if you like the feel first. Then without screwing up their settings, ask if you can try navigating the interface to see which one you like more. Also look at receiver size and cost. Some are way over priced.