Wiki Posts
Search

Quick question about 3pks.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Quick question about 3pks.

I ordered a 3pks transmitter only but come to find out the transmitter only has been discontinued but they forgot to update site so I have already paid for it but GS Hobby is going to do me favor and sell me just the transmitter out of the 2.4 System and sell module and reciever seperate which helped me out alot. Anyway is the transmitter the same as the transmitter only because I use a Spectrum module and recievers and I wasn't sure if the radio is a new version that only works with Fasst module? Will the 3pks transmitter from the 2.4 Fasst package work with a Spectrum module SM1000 that I have in a older 3pk?
Old 12-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The current 3PKS 2.4g is the same as the TX only that was available without module and RX. It hasn't changed since except for color. The TX alone was black and the current version is ti and black.