Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Nitro guy trying to set-up SC10 and 3pk/Spectrum mod/rec.! >

Nitro guy trying to set-up SC10 and 3pk/Spectrum mod/rec.!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro guy trying to set-up SC10 and 3pk/Spectrum mod/rec.!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 04:10 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Nitro guy trying to set-up SC10 and 3pk/Spectrum mod/rec.!

Hi I have had a older 3pk with Spectrum 1000 2.4 module and Pro3001 rec. that is in my Losi 8b 2.0 and works fine and I am a nitro guy so I need a little help setting up my SC10. Anyway I decided to ditch the RTR radio that came with my SC10 rtr brless and get a Spectrum SR3000 rec. for it and I am having a little trouble getting setup right. Seems like I need to reverse both steering and throttle signals is this correct and does the esc send the correct voltage don't want to fry anything still using rtr sc450-bl esc.? Can someone give me the correct process to binding and setting up basic stuff when switching rec. in a SC10 with RTR elec. and Futuba 645mg servo? Thanks!
Old 11-25-2011, 04:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by savannahmick
Hi I have had a older 3pk with Spectrum 1000 2.4 module and Pro3001 rec. that is in my Losi 8b 2.0 and works fine and I am a nitro guy so I need a little help setting up my SC10. Anyway I decided to ditch the RTR radio that came with my SC10 rtr brless and get a Spectrum SR3000 rec. for it and I am having a little trouble getting setup right. Seems like I need to reverse both steering and throttle signals is this correct and does the esc send the correct voltage don't want to fry anything still using rtr sc450-bl esc.? Can someone give me the correct process to binding and setting up basic stuff when switching rec. in a SC10 with RTR elec. and Futuba 645mg servo? Thanks!
You bind the TX/RX in the same manner as you would before.

It's not unusual to have to reverse the throttle with a Futaba for a number of speed controls since it uses a reversve signal shift than Airtronics, KO, JR et.

It's not unusual to reverse steering depending on where the servo is placed in the chassis same as in nitro cars.

There are manuals on line to consult if you feel like looking thenm up, they are highly informative.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AreCee
You bind the TX/RX in the same manner as you would before.

It's not unusual to have to reverse the throttle with a Futaba for a number of speed controls since it uses a reversve signal shift than Airtronics, KO, JR et.

It's not unusual to reverse steering depending on where the servo is placed in the chassis same as in nitro cars.

There are manuals on line to consult if you feel like looking thenm up, they are highly informative.
Yeah I looked at the manuals and I have got it figured out. I hope! Thanks!