Wiki Posts
Search

Sanwa Exzes X high response vs Futaba 3VCS FASST

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Sanwa Exzes X high response vs Futaba 3VCS FASST

I have a 3VCS FASSTwhich is great but considering a new system. It seems both KO and Futaba have abandoned stick systems, with only Sanwa making a native 2,4 system.

People who have the new Exzes and 451R say its ultrafast response and definitely worth getting. With the 2,4 module being fully integrated there is a case for this not actually being marketing BS.

Anyone gone from the Futaba to Sanwa?
Old 11-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Have not tried the futaba... But the EXZES is amazing! and compared to my futaba fasst system is noticeably faster.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Maxthepersonz
Have not tried the futaba... But the EXZES is amazing! and compared to my futaba fasst system is noticeably faster.
Thanks for your feedback, do you mean you haven't tried the 3VC but have a different futaba TX equipped with FASST module?

I've been considering the switch for months but need to justify the huge outlay for the EXZES and two RX451R receivers
Old 11-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yes I have another TX with the FASST module thats what I meant. Also those are not the only receivers that work with it but they are the best ... I say you beter scoop one up while you still can I don't expect to see another 2 stick TX this nice on the market for a long time.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Oh and my transmitters went like this.

Futaba 3pm-X FASST
to
Airtronics MT-4 and I loved that it was faster and then decided to try stick because I like it with my helicopters
to
Sanwa/Airtronics EXZES X
Old 11-08-2011, 04:51 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Maxthepersonz
Yes I have another TX with the FASST module thats what I meant. Also those are not the only receivers that work with it but they are the best ... I say you beter scoop one up while you still can I don't expect to see another 2 stick TX this nice on the market for a long time.
Yes it looks like the only high end native 2.4 system available.. I have always liked the ergonomics of the transmitter, but in 2007 when I bought the 3VCS the only true frequency hopping systems available were the Nomadio and Futaba, so clearly it was the superior system back then but now the Exzes has this technology too. Looks like its time to raid the piggybank.