Wiki Posts
Search

airtronics servo 94359z

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Post airtronics servo 94359z

I have a airtronics servo 94359z will this thing was made in like 2007. Will i have got to say this is my longest and oldest servo i put in a car. It finally lost one gear it looks to be the sub c gear there is a post that the gear set in and it just spin around it when it ment to grab. Now i did this by going full blast into a jump and and hit one of the tires and man i hit it hard too. Will im impressed with it still gonna order a new sub c gear for it. But im hopping this savox 0251 40 dollar servo will hold for one race till i get my gear does any one use this for an 1/8 scale truggy in there steering and did it survie one day of racing an hard track. it got like a 220 oz of torque and a slow speed of 18 seconds i think which is a lot slower than what im used to but i think it will do the job with the metal gears