Wiki Posts
Search

MRT Transponder help please

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default MRT Transponder help please

I got this from a member here and am not quite sure if it is programmed or working. I don't/won't have access to a track/loop to check.

When I turn it on it has a faint blink.

When I hold the button down it blinks brighter and faster.

if I keep holding it doesn't do anything just keeps blinking.

Anyone know how to program this or to tell if if its working properly without taking it to a track?

Thanks
Old 08-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

PTX Basic InstructionsPTX transponders (cloned and non-cloned) are supplied with20 stored ID numbers and come factory set on to either theclone ID, or to the custom ID for non-clone transponders.By pressing the setup button it is possible to switch fromthe cloned/custom number to the other numbers if required.To use the PTX it should be connected to a power socket ona receiver or to a battery pack. The LED will light up toshow the transponder is operating. When setting the number(or checking the number that is set) the LED will flash toshow the number selected, or the number that has been set.

To set the custom ID number hold the button down while you power on your esc... it will flicker flash.. Unplug it to set the custom ID.. when you power back on will be solid color

Hope that helps
Old 08-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fodarr
PTX Basic InstructionsPTX transponders (cloned and non-cloned) are supplied with20 stored ID numbers and come factory set on to either theclone ID, or to the custom ID for non-clone transponders.By pressing the setup button it is possible to switch fromthe cloned/custom number to the other numbers if required.To use the PTX it should be connected to a power socket ona receiver or to a battery pack. The LED will light up toshow the transponder is operating. When setting the number(or checking the number that is set) the LED will flash toshow the number selected, or the number that has been set.

To set the custom ID number hold the button down while you power on your esc... it will flicker flash.. Unplug it to set the custom ID.. when you power back on will be solid color

Hope that helps
Thanks I also found a video on youtube, the part I kept screwing up was holding down the button BEFORE powering on.

Thanks