Wiki Posts
Search

Thunder ac6 with eflight lipo?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 07:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Thunder ac6 with eflight lipo?

hello,

I just got a eflight 3200mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo, 13awg ec3 (sorry just began no links) and i really dislike the charger i have now its the cheap ones that come with an rtf kit. so i've been looking at the thunder ac6 but since i'm a beginner at this hobby i don't know if the battery adapters will work on that charger. I'm wondering if that charger would work with this battery if not my price range is around 150 and lower I dont need something like super technical
Ps. if soldering is a must do thing then nothing to complicated please.

Thanks
Old 07-14-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

The AC6 would be better than the charger you have now. The Eflite lipos are supposed to have a jst-xh balance connector and that's is what the AC6 comes with. The ec3 connector will not be included with the AC6.

You can prob find an adapter, or just buy a male ec3, cut the end off one of the AC6's adapters (one you won't be using) and solder your own.