Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Futaba 3GR-FS and 603ff receiver issue... >

Futaba 3GR-FS and 603ff receiver issue...

Futaba 3GR-FS and 603ff receiver issue...

Old 06-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Futaba 3GR-FS and 603ff receiver issue...

Hi,

I just bought a new 2.4 3pk system,and its solved all my problems!

Before that I was trying to run the 3gr-fs stick fasst transmitter and a 603ff receiver but it seems the radio was causing an odd problem. I was running touring cars and when getting on the power they'd swerve. I have been blaming my driving or car setup and spent forever tring to find different issues. I was told the issue was because of the brushless taking too much power from the system and that a futaba brushless servo would solve it. It didn't.

I then bought a FHSS 2pl system which was ok for a few months then broke.

I just wanted to know if anyone else had this issue or if it could actually just have been a bad receiver......I think I actually pretty much stopped racing because I thought I had lost the ability to set up and drive a car! I'm so happy to drive again now the car does what its told but just want to know anything anyone can share with me about this issue!

Thanks

Stuart