Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 137 (98%+)

nice
Old 09-23-2015, 12:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Why is it that everyone is told to search for a thread, then when they find one people pop in saying "hey bro old thread". Anyway I have had no problems with cheap hobbyking servos.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:28 AM
Tech Initiate

I am currently running a Blue Bird BMS-H50C in my Mugen MBX7TECO. I have the BEC on my ESC set to 7.4 volts. Servo is a beast it has 696 oz.in. of torque and a transit time of .11 sec/60 deg. It has a full Aluminum case and helical cut titanium gears. I only paid $90 for the servo. I ran it for most of last season and had zero troubles with it. The tracks we run on are very super cross style where it's hard to avoid flat bottoming off of some pretty big triples. In our MBX7 nitro buggy I went through two name brand servos in it. The Blue Bird is still running strong. Just don't use the plastic kit Mugen servo arms with it, it will strip the splines out.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Turtlex
Why is it that everyone is told to search for a thread, then when they find one people pop in saying "hey bro old thread". Anyway I have had no problems with cheap hobbyking servos.
LOL, so true...

I just recently picked up a Turnigy 1258tg - 13.5kg/.10sec, $30. Running it in a 1/8 ebug on 6.0v. Read a lot of good reports on it, hoping for the best!