broken screen dx3s

Old 10-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Default broken screen dx3s

I recently dropped my spektrum dx3s and of course the screen now only partially is visible. I was told i could probably buy just the screen and easily install it myself. I was told to check out rcmushroom.com I did but did not find any screen /displays available. Any ideas where i can get parts? or who is the spektrum service provider? I tried google but had no luck finding parts.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:27 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by buwayno
I recently dropped my spektrum dx3s and of course the screen now only partially is visible. I was told i could probably buy just the screen and easily install it myself. I was told to check out rcmushroom.com I did but did not find any screen /displays available. Any ideas where i can get parts? or who is the spektrum service provider? I tried google but had no luck finding parts.
Horizon Hobby, Inc.
ATTN: Spektrum
4105 Fieldstone Road
Champaign, IL 61822

Main Phone: (217) 352-1913
Toll-Free: (800) 338-4639
Support Phone: (877) 504-0233
Sales Phone: (800) 338-4639
Old 10-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Tech Rookie

thanx bpalmer I will make contact with them and check my options. I only paid 100.00 for it used. not sure i want to spend too much though to fix it.