Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NOVAK. THIS IS IT!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 07:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

can anyone tell me why their hv/hvpro esc suck so bad between me and my friends we have about ten hv esc that stutter and blow up cans.they cant handle lipo but novaks motors are solid
Old 09-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jmfknpizzle
can anyone tell me why their hv/hvpro esc suck so bad between me and my friends we have about ten hv esc that stutter and blow up cans.they cant handle lipo but novaks motors are solid
Sounds like you guys need read the instruction manual a little closer and follow it.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Storydude1
Looks like 5 to me.

Again, toss money at the problem, or figure out what the problem is. Your choice.
okay I'll bite
Old 09-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
Sounds like you guys need read the instruction manual a little closer and follow it.
Trust me, there no point saying that to havoc escs
Havoc is made to give users havoc.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Company Representative

Here is a link to all of Novak's International distributors:

TeamNovak International Distributors

Please note that we have a distributor in Singapore authorized to offer Novak customers the same warranty/non-warranty service we offer domestically. Often, customers do not want to purchase Novak products from these local dealers/distributors, who take care of these after-market CS problems.

So, when customers from other countries return items to us---here in the US---we offer full warranty and non-warranty service on the returns. However, we do not pay shipping charges. We have authorized our International Distributors to Market/Sell/Service Novak products in their markets so that their customers do not incur high shipping charges.

TeamNovak Customer Service Policies
Old 09-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by NovakTwo
Here is a link to all of Novak's International distributors:

TeamNovak International Distributors

Please note that we have a distributor in Singapore authorized to offer Novak customers the same warranty/non-warranty service we offer domestically. Often, customers do not want to purchase Novak products from these local dealers/distributors, who take care of these after-market CS problems.

So, when customers from other countries return items to us---here in the US---we offer full warranty and non-warranty service on the returns. However, we do not pay shipping charges. We have authorized our International Distributors to Market/Sell/Service Novak products in their markets so that their customers do not incur high shipping charges.

TeamNovak Customer Service Policies
So ur saying that, I can send my GTB that was bought in US to the my local novak distributor?
Old 09-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Adam01Rule
So ur saying that, I can send my GTB that was bought in US to the my local novak distributor?
International distributors handle service and tech support on products purchased within their markets (only)---from hobby dealers who purchased the product from the int'l distributor. If the distributor does not earn money from the original sale, he does not offer service.

If an international customer chooses to purchase from another country, we (Novak) will handle both warranty and non-warranty service, but the back and forth shipping charges can add up.

This is one of the main reasons we offer our products through various Int'l distributors so customers have access to local CS. However, if you purchased a Novak item from anywhere in the USA, you can always return it to us for service, but we do not cover return international shipping charges.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by NovakTwo
International distributors handle service and tech support on products purchased within their markets (only)---from hobby dealers who purchased the product from the int'l distributor. If the distributor does not earn money from the original sale, he does not offer service.

If an international customer chooses to purchase from another country, we (Novak) will handle both warranty and non-warranty service, but the back and forth shipping charges can add up.

This is one of the main reasons we offer our products through various Int'l distributors so customers have access to local CS. However, if you purchased a Novak item from anywhere in the USA, you can always return it to us for service, but we do not cover return international shipping charges.
What about the warranty? It is voided when the esc is replaced?
Old 09-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Something tells me you're not smart enough to have this type of RC car. Stay in school Son and pay attention.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
Something tells me you're not smart enough to have this type of RC car. Stay in school Son and pay attention.
Haha very funny.. I dont tell you how to live your life.. So GTFO

Last edited by Adam01Rule; 09-27-2010 at 09:08 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Company Representative

If an item is covered under warranty, the replacement always has a new, full factory warranty.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Man this sucks, after reading all this stuff thats happening , I'm going to HOLD OFF purchasing the GTB for $99 bucks, when I purchased the traxxas HAVOC Pro w/4.5 Balistic combo it had reverse programming issues and I went ahead and drop it off at Irvine CA to get it fixed, working so far, but when you pay top $$$ for ESC it shoud work right of the bat
Old 10-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

The last word is:

Some of us have had excellent results with Novak, for many, many years without being the "slowest on the track". Heck I've won plenty of a-mains with Novak ESC's. I've also won with other brands. Nobody makes a perfect mass-produced product, especially in these times of razor-thin margins. Everyone is trying to get the best product out for the lowest price they can.

If you are not happy with Novak, buy somebody else's ESC! That's it. Whining about it won't change your opinion, and it won't change my 20+ years of experience with Novak products.

Get over it, and learn how to work with someone else's brand. But if you come to my track, I'm gonna beat you running big-orange ESC's.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:47 AM
Tech Regular

I got a full refund Problem solved!

Old 10-20-2010, 08:27 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

if the problem is solved......
why didn't you post that when you got your refund ? why are people so quick to whine and complain, but then when problem is rectified they don't say squat ?
just wondering.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.