Community
Wiki Posts
Search

whats a good all rounder sterwheel radio transmitter for racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

Default whats a good all rounder sterwheel radio transmitter for racing

Hi people i have a random question whats a good steerwheel radio transmitter to get as ive herd that spektrums are good and im embarrassed to say i have a Futaba 2PL 2.4G and i know everyone else has a much better radio at tracks thats why im embarrassed to show it.The only thing is i like the Dx3r but the Dx3s is £100 less whats the real diffence in radios i know the dx3s has less features but is the dx3s not sutible for track use.If anyone has any suggestions on a good radio i would apresiate it.

thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

I think that the only difference between the 3s and the 3r is that the 3r will run more models. I believe that the 3s will run 10. and the 3r will run like 30. The other difference I believe is that the 3r has a 3rd channel for another servo, and was designed for vehicles like rock crawlers that want to control rear steering or high low gears. I run the 3s and love the heck out of it.